2015 Regence BlueShield Individual Policies
When you choose Regence, you’re getting a health care partner. One that can help with your needs every step of the way, from quick health information to answers about claims, and from online wellness programs to one-on-one help with serious health conditions.
Accountable Health Network
a team approach for better care
With a Regence Accountable Health Network, you work with a coordinated group of providers who all work for the same provider community and are used to working as a team – a team that collaborates, communicates and focuses on your care.
Accountable health networks work especially well for those consumers who already seek health care services within a specific medical community. As part of the network you will need to choose a Primary Care Provider (PCP). Your PCP collaborates with a wide variety of specialists and is there to help identify what care is needed. And you’ll always be involved in making decisions about your health and your treatment—because you’re the most important member of the team.
Preventive care and early detection are key to long-term health and well-being. That’s why we cover:
- Routine well-baby care, physicals, well-woman’s care, immunizations and health screenings
- Counseling for tobacco use cessation
- Generic medications for tobacco use cessation
You’re covered for these services 100% when you see a network provider. Deductibles and coinsurance may apply when you see out-of-network providers.
Network Comparison Guide.
- UW Medicine (Snohomish, King & Pierce counties)
- Evergreen Health Partners (Snohomish, King & Pierce counties)
- MultiCare Health System (Snohomish, King & Pierce counties)
- The Everett Clinic Network (Snohomish, King & Pierce counties)
- PPP Network