The following plans are available to Medicare Part A and B subscribers.
- Plan A: A Medicare Supplement plan with a basic benefit structure which covers 20% of Medicare approved charges on Medicare Part B.
- Plan F: A comprehensive Medicare Supplement plan which pays both Medicare Part A and Part B deductibles, and 100% of the Part B excess.
- Plan K: A Medicare Supplement plan with a basic benefit structure that covers half of the Part A deductible, and Part A coinsurance, while offering an out-of-pocket (OOP) limit.
- Plan N: A comprehensive Medicare Supplement plan with basic benefits including the Part A deductible and Part B coninsurance except up to $20 office visit copay and $50 copay for Emergency Rooms.
GroupHealth can only raise your premium if we raise the premium for all policies like yours in the same geographic area of the state where you live. This change can be made on any renewal date. Schedules of rates may vary depending upon your Policy Date.
Payment Mode Options
- Monthly payment by Automatic Funds Transfer (AFT)
- If you prefer to pay bimonthly, GroupHealth will bill you for 2 months payment every other month.
Additional Medigap Information
- Medigap Plan F offers a high deductible option. You must pay for Medicare-covered costs up to the high-deductible amount ($2,200 in 2017) before your Medigap policy pays anything
- 100% part B coinsurance except up to $20 copayment for office visits and up to $50 copayment for ER.
- You must also pay a separate $250 deductible for foreign travel emergency and there is a $50,000 lifetime maximum benefit.
- After you meet your out-of-pocket yearly limit and your yearly Part B deductible ($183 in 2017) the plan pays 100% of covered services for the rest of the calendar year (This applies only to plans K & L) - [Excess charges do to apply to maximum out of pocket]
- Modified Plan F offers an individual assistance program, as well as coverage for preventive dental care (available in some states)
- 2017 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan K is $5,120.
- 2017 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan L is $2,560.
- You must be enrolled in both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B and live in the plan's service area to be eligible for these plans.
- You are first eligible during the 7-month Initial Coverage Enrollment Period (ICEP), the 3 months before your 65th birthday, the month of, and 3 months after. CAUTION: You only have one choice so take your time, ask for help and choose wisely.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium in addition to any plan premium shown below.
About Information Presented
This is a web site from CDA Insurance LLC. CDA Insurance LLC is not an insurance carrier, we are an agency that represents many companies offering products to the general public and also to medicare recipients. We do our best to assure that all information presented on our web site is current and accurate.
CDA Insurance LLC is not associated with Medicare or the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE or consult www.medicare.gov.
A Medicare Supplement plan is a health insurance plan provided by a private company that fills in the “gaps” in original Medicare coverage. CDA Insurance LLC is an agency that sells Medicare Supplement plans to medicare beneficiaries. Submitting our online quote request form does NOT affect your current enrollment, nor will it enroll you in a Medicare Supplement plan or other Medicare plans. To apply for coverage you must submit an application for the company and plan that you want.